Nokia 2.1 needs update to fix bugs

I just bought a nokia 2.1 to replace my Nokia 2 that got stolen. Overall it is a slight upgrade over the nokia 2 but just minimal.

Nokia 2.1 needs update to fix bugs

user1534877718133 user1534877718133
 /  edited October 31
I just bought a nokia 2.1 to replace my Nokia 2 that got stolen.
Overall it is a slight upgrade over the nokia 2 but just minimal.
I've noticed a few bugs but the most annoying one now is the wallpaper that dont stay on home screen.it always revert back automatically to the default wallpaper. The lock screen wallpaper works perfectly. But the home screen wall paper only stays for a few minutes then it reverts back to the default wallpaper.
I've also noticed that some apps just close, forceshut, o crashes randomly. Eg twitter, google+, even WhatsApp. Although I'm not too bothered by it
Nokia u ne d to up ur game in terms of software. Too boring 

Comments

• I'm also a Nokia 2.1 user and I too experience random app crashes especially with Spotify. I hope that it is not related to battery management.

• Same here down to every detail infact sometimes when i plug in the charger the phone doesn't charge nor does it even show the charging icon and to add salt the charging sound doesn't work when i plug in .... Don't even get me started on the wallpaper issue and app crashes and also the potato quality camera both front and back.... Did you guys even test this phone before releasing it .. Nokia we need a new update to fix these bugs....eitherwise i enjoy the long battery life and the simplicty of the design
  • I don't think that the back camera is potato but the front is. 

I have problems with charging stopping randomly requiring the charger unit to be re-plugged into a different mains when using a genuine 5 watt Apple charger but I think it's more to do with the genuine 5 watt Apple charger overheating than my Nokia 2.1 as I don't have problems charging my Nokia 2.1 using the 10 watt charger that came with my phone.