Camera

My Nokia 8 camera stops. The phone gets hot. Tell me the solution. Why is it happening. If you can, update the camera to the Latest version

Camera

My Nokia 8 camera stops.
The phone gets hot.
Tell me the solution.
Why is it happening.
If you can, update the camera to the Latest version

Comments

• user389 user389
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Long-press the camera icon, tap app info, scroll up, which camera app version is currently installed on your phone?
  • Version 85.9.1124.31
  • user389 user389
    ✭✭✭  / 
    My phone is stable with version 8.1041.71 - I suggest uninstall the update and use the factory installed version for now.
  • How to do this can you tell me in detail.
  • user389 user389
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Settings > Apps & Notifications > See All Apps > Camera > 3 Dots top right > Uninstall Updates ...
  • How are people getting camera update? I didn't get camera update, this is my current version 8.1041.71
  • Also, I need help with my camera Facebook live broadcast from the camera app.
    It's not working but the YouTube is working fine.
    Today makes it one week that I got this Nokia 8, I need help with the Facebook camera live broadcast. Is there any other person facing this challenge?
  • Ritzar Ritzar
    ✭✭  / 

Hi,

My posts keep not showing um, so apologies if you receive multiple replies later, eventually.

Nothing wrong with you phone or camera app referring to live FB streaming.

My guess is that FB is blocking it for now for other apps. That said, the live stream works from within the FB app.

• mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭  / 

@ Jonah Samuel 3 updates have been pushed so far since the "pro" update and all 3 have been wonky and subsequently pulled. 8.1041.71 is probably your best bet as it stands.