Updates security patch? And where is Pie?

My latest security patch is from August. Anybody a bewerkt version? Anybody steen Pie on their phone in the Netherlands?

Updates security patch? And where is Pie?

Peet Peet
 /  edited October 14
My latest security patch is from August. Anybody a bewerkt version?
Anybody steen Pie on their phone in the Netherlands?

Comments

• Grzesio Grzesio
     / 
    The same situation in Poland.
  • muntean muntean
     / 
    Same to me in Romania , but the Nokia 8 has received the security patch of October j have speak whet a friend and he got it us don't get nothing onli the security of August , good job Nokia let us whet no update of anything no pie no security you still say to community just wait for what ???? Do you job bastards
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭  / 
    Just remember that it's possible that the 8 received the sp for october as there's not a pie version yet thus it will be quicker to release a sp for the 8 in my opinion. I should add I don't see a october sp on the nokia site only september for the 8 and 8 sirocco. I guess they will release pie with the october sp that's what they are busy with. What I can see is the october sp was only released the 4th of october by android. Atleast Nokia has released a sp once a month other manufacturers skip 3 to 4 months sometimes before releasing a sp.
  • user1539245000448 user1539245000448
     /  edited October 15
    La misma situacion en ESPAÑA
  • artbox artbox
     / 
    The same in Bulgaria too :(
  • Eric Welling Eric Welling
     /  edited October 15
    I'm on the last beta of Pie in the Netherlands, with the September security patch. I haven't got a clue when we will receive the official update, if Nokia is just as quick as with the (still horrible) camera app we'll have to wait for a long time....