Ear Phone jack issue

I am writing this email to inform you that I am seriously disappointed with the after sales service of Nokia.

Ear Phone jack issue

I am writing this email to inform you that I am seriously disappointed with the after sales service of Nokia. I purchased a brand new Nokia 8 phone in the month of July 2018 but within a month the headphone jack was not working. I gave the phone to repair on 6thSeptember in one of the Nokia service center situated at Shakarpur in the guarantee that it will maximum take a week to repair the parts. It’s been a month and still I haven’t received my headset back. I called the service center many time but they are not replying properly and not giving the phone status. I also called to the toll free number of Nokia many time and they are saying they have escalated the issue every time. On 3rd Oct I had a call with one of the senior executive Mr. Nitin and he has assured that as the parts are not available they will replace the headset.

Request you to please look into this matter on priority to avoid taking legal and financial action from my side.

I hope I will get a satisfactory reply from Nokia’s end this time.

Comments

• Felix33615 Felix33615
    ✭✭  / 
    Hahahhahahahahha. Sorry for laughing but I remember long ago when I still had hope for Nokia's customer service. I was so young back then. Anyways, good luck with your phone. I hope they repair it within the next month and I also hope other parts won't brake as well soon, too. Otherwise your phone will spend more time in some "care center" than in your own hands. #thenokiaexperience
  • Unfortunately I'm almost sure you will not get any official response from HMD via this forum. They have very little interaction with users as far as this forum is concerned.