Update bug

Hi all, Since the pie update my Nokia 7 plus acting so weird, twice my mobile got restarted while in work.

Update bug

Hi all,

Since the pie update my Nokia 7 plus acting so weird, twice my mobile got restarted while in work. Then it's very often showing notification "battery temperature has exceeded the specified range", stop charging!. But the charge is at 78% and it's charging normally. When I checked device monitor temperature was bit high. I checked running apps, but I couldn't find any battery consuming apps rather that screen and YouTube. This is so weird after the update. Nokia must find a solution.

Comments

• prasad134 prasad134
     /  edited October 16
    I too got the same message...i dont know why but the temperature was quite normal when i touched the back of my phone...i hope there is a fix...
  • It's so sad that Nokia not caring their customers. There some bug with auto brightness/adaptive brightness, it's not detecting the day or night light or dark situation. Like it's just working it's on way. I'm fed up with manual adjustment of brightness.
  • user1538826541587 user1538826541587
     /  edited October 16
    After update need factory reset that everything would work properly. I do not have any problem with the pie.
  • Ok, since how long you been using the Nokia after reset! Did you faced any issue after reset !
  • As far as I can see, I have no bug
  • Let me try resetting . Do I need to update after the reset!