Camera 2 Api for Nokia 5.1 plus

Can you please enable camera2api for Nokia 5.1 plus in the next OTA. It'll be really useful if you enable this feature on this device.

Camera 2 Api for Nokia 5.1 plus

sathvik tekale sathvik tekale
✭✭✭  /  edited November 2018
Can you please enable camera2api for Nokia 5.1 plus in the next OTA. It'll be really useful if you enable this feature on this device.

Comments

• ritesh mishra ritesh mishra
    ✭✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    yes, please provide camera 2 api support.
  • Please enable camera2api
  • Please enable camera 2api
  • surendra sahu surendra sahu
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    Pls provide
  • user1541675181638 user1541675181638
     /  edited November 2018
    You have made great device 5.1 plus...but please enable camera 2 API.. please...
    ✭✭✭  / 
    waiting for next update of camera 2 api
  • sravan5227 sravan5227
     /  edited November 2018
    Please enable camera2api in the next ota
  • yes we need camera 2 api...
  • Yes I need camera 2api
  • Yeah Nokia, Show us some love  :* <3
  • amal joe amal joe
    ✭✭  / 
    😋 that'll be great
  • please enable camera2 api in Nokia 5.1 plus

• Please enable camera2api in next ota update
  • please enable camera2api in Nokia 5.1 plus 
  • User43245t6657567 User43245t6657567
     /  edited December 2018
    Hey Nokia, I'm an iPhone user, but I'll change to Android, mainly because of the Camera2 API. It was supported in the Nokia 5, so why were you so dumb to remove it from the "upgraded" model. And why has the more expensive models lower reolution cameras? I know the quality not depends just on the resolution, but it's only true for auto mode, thanks to camera2 api you can shoot RAW and in this case the quality mostly depends on resolution, so if you want to bring the maximum out of the phone's camera you can shoot better images with the cheaper models, I just can't understand your f*cking logic.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Nokia Mobile which having Qualcomm Snapdragons Processor are already comes with camera2api support.Just Mediatek doesn't come with by default Camera2api support.If Nokia wants to enable it then we can get it from mediatek also as per my opinion.If it's possible then sure do it so we can use Google Camera Apk On It.
  • Hey Nokia, I'm an iPhone user, but I'll change to Android, mainly because of the Camera2 API. It was supported in the Nokia 5, so why were you so dumb to remove it from the "upgraded" model. And why has the more expensive models lower reolution cameras? I know the quality not depends just on the resolution, but it's only true for auto mode, thanks to camera2 api you can shoot RAW and in this case the quality mostly depends on resolution, so if you want to bring the maximum out of the phone's camera you can shoot better images with the cheaper models, I just can't understand your f*cking logic.
    Camera2api is usually disabled on mobile devices running MediaTek SoC. Camera2api is usually enabled on Snapdragon chipsets. So to enable it on MediaTek devices you need modify the build.prop file through rooting the device. So to enable it, only the OEM can do it. That's the reason we're asking for enabling the camera2api in this device.
    I didn't know that, is there anything else from which I'll know which phones supports or not the Camera2 API?
  • Nokia won't enable camera 2 api they will update camera instead. As they want you to use default camera app not Google camera
  • VvkThakur VvkThakur
     /  edited January 5
    Enable camera 2 api on Nokia 5.1 plus 
  • Unfortunately mediatek devices dont support camera 2 api...
  • DG Tech DG Tech
    ✭✭  / 
    Enable camera 2 api on Nokia 5.1 plus 
  • Shailesh Bahuguna Shailesh Bahuguna
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes please enable camera2api
    ✭✭  / 
    All of us should mail and tweet them to enable camera2api
    ✭✭  / 
    Hey Nokia, I'm an iPhone user, but I'll change to Android, mainly because of the Camera2 API. It was supported in the Nokia 5, so why were you so dumb to remove it from the "upgraded" model. And why has the more expensive models lower reolution cameras? I know the quality not depends just on the resolution, but it's only true for auto mode, thanks to camera2 api you can shoot RAW and in this case the quality mostly depends on resolution, so if you want to bring the maximum out of the phone's camera you can shoot better images with the cheaper models, I just can't understand your f*cking logic.
    Camera2api is usually disabled on mobile devices running MediaTek SoC. Camera2api is usually enabled on Snapdragon chipsets. So to enable it on MediaTek devices you need modify the build.prop file through rooting the device. So to enable it, only the OEM can do it. That's the reason we're asking for enabling the camera2api in this device.
    I didn't know that, is there anything else from which I'll know which phones supports or not the Camera2 API?
    Yes there are apps on play store by which you can know if your phone supports camera2api
  • Stock camera app is terrible in low light.
    We really need camera 2api support
    ✭✭✭  / 
    yes it is must