Android pie bug

Hi, there's a bug needed to be fix in Android pie. I've notice the one feature that won't work.

Android pie bug

user1537268799024 user1537268799024
 /  edited October 19
Hi, there's a bug needed to be fix in Android pie. I've notice the one feature that won't work. Everytime time i swipe up to access the recent apps(task manager) it wont let me interact like copying text.

Comments

• Unknown
     /  edited October 19
    When i upgrade to android 9 , my nokia 7 plus work with several bugs:
    1. Face unlock sometimes doesn't work.
    2. In Android 8 In the top app menu (suggestion) 5 useful app is shown but in android 9 , these 5 app doesn't change and fixed by (photos, maps, gmail, clock, setting) since update to pie until now
    3. In the google assistant page in home screen , when i tap overview button , always shown the closed apps
  • pikachu pikachu
    ✭✭  /  edited October 21
    My phone hangs a lot. Becomes irresponsive suddenly and I can't even turn it off as even the turn off buttons won't work. Screen keeps flickering whenever I touch or even type something. It's annoying.
  • user1528884924824 user1528884924824
     /  edited October 21
    I have the problem of screen freeze too...can't switch on or off.
  • To : Imana
    Face unlock feature is not available on nokia 7 plus, there's a feature similar like trusted face which works fine in the pie update.
  • Trusted didn't work for in Oreo and still didn't work on pie, though I'm not that bothered about. My one problem is lift to check phone that isn't working anymore is pretty annoying and battery life isn't all that great on pie as compared to Oreo.
  • The only problem that I have is a heavy delay in the GBoard. That is pretty enoing.
  • To:Oluwatobzz
    How much screen of time you get on your phone?
  • user1537268799024 user1537268799024
     /  edited October 21
    After the Android pie update, do a factory reset. Be sure to back up your phone first.
  • user1534072058743 user1534072058743
     /  edited October 21
    Do anyone the screen is dimmer on official Pie?
  • pikachu pikachu
    ✭✭  / 
    Screen isn't dim for me, but today it flickered very bad while watching YouTube videos. So much that I had to stop videos. Also flickers while scrolling through Instagram.
  • To :user1537268799024...
    That was what I meant , trusted face in android 9 do not work well , but in oreo , worked very good.
  • To : user1537268799024...
    I do reset factory. But these bugs not solve.