Display Blackout

The display was suddenly blackout automatically when unlocking. Back light is not working at that movement. Cannot do shutdown also.

Display Blackout

user1539308482190 user1539308482190
 /  edited October 24
The display was suddenly blackout automatically when unlocking. Back light is not working at that movement. Cannot do shutdown also.
These all problems happening after the PIE update.

Comments

• niranjank niranjank
     / 
    Yeah I'm also facing the same issue
  • What is the solution for this? How do you people make your phone work again? Does Nokia acknowledge this issue?
  • Guys happened to me too. Freaked me out totally. But what I did that made is restart is by pressing power button + volume up button. Then the screen light up and restart from the sleep of death.
  • I had the same problem just now. After my screen turned off after 30 seconds of not using my phone I was unable to wake it up again. Fingerprint scanner didn't work, nor did the power button. Had to hold the power button to restart the phone. After restart it worked fine again but the phone was almost too hot to hold. And strangely from the moment it became unresponsive until it was restarted again, the phone used about 35% of the battery.....
  • user1531718910022 user1531718910022
     /  edited October 25
    i also encountered the same issue with screen flickering and weak mobile data
  • Hemant Hemant
     / 
    I also faced this problem twice after the pie update. The display remains black but phone was actually ON and able to receive calls and also rang. What I tried was to press the power button and touch the area of screen where re-start option appears, of course I did this based on a guess. Afterwards the phone re-started normally. This definitely seems to be a bug as many have reported it. Hope Nokia fixes it with the next update.
  • r8805 r8805
     / 
    Faced same issue.
    Phone was on but the screen was black

Pressed volume buttons many times and after sometime it woke up.