Games not support in Nokia 8

I have found that some popular games are not able to play with Nokia 8   1. Asphalt 9 2. Fifa Soccer 2. Brawl Stars  

Games not support in Nokia 8

wkmiu wkmiu
 / 

I have found that some popular games are not able to play with Nokia 8

1. Asphalt 9

2. Fifa Soccer

2. Brawl Stars

When I want to install these apps, it shows "You device isn't compatible with this version"
in Play Store

But, I have installed all these game previously and I can play. After I reset the phone for repair and update to latest Android OS. These games are no longer available for me.

Does anyone encounter the similar issue?

Comments

• I checked those three games on Play Store and it seems to say all of them are compatible with my Nokia 8 (Android 8.1, October security updates). My device model is TA-1004.

• siwe siwe
     / 
    Mine is able to install them, I just checked
  • Dheeraj Dheeraj
    ✭✭  / 
    I too can install on mine. Reboot the phone once after updating and then check in the play store.
  • Terminusaquo Terminusaquo
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Well considering I have Asphalt 9 and FIFA installed on my Nokia 8 then I can safely say that those games do indeed work on the Nokia 8.
  • wkmiu wkmiu
     /  edited October 22

Thanks all. Finally, I resolve the problem.

Clear cache and data of Play Store and Play Store Services only are not able to solve the problem. I have made a Factory Reset. After that, clear the Play Store cache and data. All the games can be downloaded now.

• Terminusaquo Terminusaquo
    ✭✭✭  / 

Good to hear you got it sorted

• siwe siwe
     / 
    Good to hear that