Nokia 8 Microphone problem

i bought nokia 8 2 weeks ago, since then i got microphone issue which happens randomly. i returned phone to seller but they refused it. 

Nokia 8 Microphone problem

i bought nokia 8 2 weeks ago, since then i got microphone issue which happens randomly. i returned phone to seller but they refused it. 

when problem happens microphone near usb socket stop working. While the mic is off i cannot record audio or use apps which use the mic. i tried to call other phone while i have that problem and blockled other mics ( one at back and other at speaker) and find out that the mic doesnt work at all.

i think this is software problem and dont know how to fix it. Could you help me ?

Comments

• YOUR FINGER IS COVERING THE MICROPHONE
    You might find it funny... Even I faced same problem with my new Nokia 8 phone.. and was in process to contact the service center but then I realised that there is something that I been doing every time I receive or make a phone call... I keep my small finger to give support to my slippery phone.. just keep your finger away from that microphone... hope it helps