built in app lock and gallery from nokia

Nokia should consider to include some additional features like built in app lock , gallery application .

built in app lock and gallery from nokia

shahid shahid
 /  edited October 26
Nokia should consider to include some additional features like built in app lock , gallery application .
Third party apps either provide app with ads or they ask you to pay for non ads version.most important you have to grant Admin access to apps for app lock.

Comments

• user1539975646212 user1539975646212
     /  edited October 24
    Yeah man .... I agree with you.
    And the third party apps also doesn't work well
  • They would never do that. As this is one of the device under Android one program.
  • aarif rao aarif rao
     /  edited October 23
    I think that they should probably provide a built in app lock or app hiding features in parallel space where other person cannot even see the app and using the different fingers print we can open different space
  • Goku Gokool Goku Gokool
     /  edited October 23
    Yeah a gallery app by Nokia would be really really good , I'd love it even though it's android one a gallery app by Nokia wouldn't really count as bloatware or anything
  • Would you consider bringing app lock in next update?
    3rd party isn't working well, as a subscriber who already mentioned.
  • aarif rao aarif rao
     / 
    Yes I think that Nokia should provide a app or a gallery lock in the next update.
  • I too expect the same from nokia.Adding such security features could be more helpful