Nokia e-Shop

I think nokia should have review and ratings on selling product i.e.Display,Camera, Performance,Battery Life,Value for Money on e-Nokia Shop.Second One If any…

Nokia e-Shop

nitin kachare nitin kachare
✭✭✭✭  /  edited November 2018
I think nokia should have review and ratings on selling product i.e.Display,Camera, Performance,Battery Life,Value for Money on e-Nokia Shop.Second One If any order performed by user then its order status update with courier partner must display on nokia website in consumer account.I think its very good to buy phones from official shops.but lots of offers are offering by e-commerce websites so thats why consumer buys phones from them.If I am not wrong then you can make android application for nokia shop and offers some cashback scheme.

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  /  edited November 2018

Good suggestions on the online shop and app. HMD have to be careful not to sell devices more cheaply than the shops and e-commerce sites, because if they do then the shops and e-commerce sites may stop stocking Nokia phones! This would overall be bad for HMD because they won't get the exposure and less people will buy Nokia phones.

• wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    D u think nokia would rate their product below 10 out of 10 :# 😆.... & now a days these companies are making tie up with e-commerce sites for making deals & of course the online sell on specific dates n times. Then the sites starts advertising count down timing "get hurry 00:20:35 left 🕝". 😂😂 

• nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @wyk i just think review or experience or may be feedback from nokia consumer on particular device like flipkart.I am not asking star i.e. 5 or 10.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Good to see Nokia e Shop Offering Now Gift Voucher,Some Accessories Contests.Its quite interesting to buy from Nokia e Shop.