October security patch & bug

Nokia 7 plus got android pie 30 September in india but many bugs found like face unlock, slow fingerprint sensor, display light blinks.

October security patch & bug

swagato swagato
 /  edited October 27
Nokia 7 plus got android pie 30 September in india but many bugs found like face unlock, slow fingerprint sensor, display light blinks. But nokia cannot fixed it and October security patch also not received.

Comments

• Richard Richard
     /  edited October 22
    At least you have pie. Some of us haven't yet received pie or October's patch.

I can't believe there are that many 7 pluses in the world, that 3 weeks after it was announced some of us are still waiting
  • Grzesio Grzesio
     / 
    Please contact with your Nokia local PR, they should know when update is coming.
  • Richard Richard
     / 
    customer services told me to contact Google!

Not sure why they would know, and not Nokia?
  • random random
     / 
    Maybe not all handsets are affected. I've not noticed any change in the performance of the fingerprint scanner under Pie. It's excellent compared to my OnePlus 3 and wife's Moto G5 plus.
  • user1526015317080 user1526015317080
     /  edited October 27
    nokia promised monthly security patch level update in nokia 7 plus,but as much they are growing in Indian market,they are not keeping their words,before PIE update,device use to get security update by 14th of every month, but now no sign of october securtiy update.