Some apps arent working properly.

Hey, i have been using my 6.1 plus for almost a week now and have encountered a series of issues.

Some apps arent working properly.

Hey, i have been using my 6.1 plus for almost a week now and have encountered a series of issues. Firstly the some apps like Twitter amazon and some others are not working properly. I would refresh the twitter feed and it just wont refresh the feed, but am still getting notifications of new tweets, and when i click on notifications it shows cant refresh the tweet. Amazon app also same problem, the search just wont load up, it just shows a blank white screen. Its not wifi speed issue. Please tell me how to solve this issue.

Comments

• Pulkit Rawat Pulkit Rawat
     /  edited October 21
    Yes, ism also facing similar problem. Apps like Flipkart, Amazon, Twitter are not loading/ getting refreshed on WiFi, but are working fine on mobile data. It's annoying how a brands like Nokia can release products which such bugs/ problem
  • Exactly, and people are praising them for their timely updates. Whats the use if this is the result.
  • And apparently there is no solution to fix this has been released. What is the use of updated if they are buggy.
  • Can find nothing to fix it and no responce from the support either. Have my fingers crossed that the pie update fixes everything.
  • Nilesh Nilesh
     / 
    I am facing same issue with Amazon, Amazon prime.
    Could Nokia support please look into the issue and provide the solution at the earliest?

Meanwhile any workaround is really appreciated.