Innovative Fullscreen Design

I wish HMD Global should stop trend of Fullscreen Notch design which is copied from other brands like essential/apple.

Innovative Fullscreen Design

Usernew54 Usernew54
✭✭  /  edited October 2018

I wish HMD Global should stop trend of Fullscreen Notch design which is copied from other brands like essential/apple.
They should really think of their innovative fullscreen design idea over there. If not Even Bezel less display will be fine.

I have an Idea for Fullscreen design without Notch(screen cutouts). Lets take an advantage of zeiss partnership for making front camera lenses setup like this.
    * Tell zeiss to make round micro camera lens which consists of 5-7 ultra small lens to make the gap for atleast 12mp - 16mp camera lens to allow light to pass and capture the image by combining from all the micro camera lens setup.
    * This micro lenses should be on very small chin at the top.

* So all camera lens will work together to work instead of single big round camera lens of 12mp - 16mp.
    * Since Selfie camera doesn't need more than 20 MP camera as objects are already closer then rear camera.
I know this is very difficult to make things but zeiss have all experience people over there which where working since many years in camera lens could have better idea about this. 

I think people will never mind a very small bezel at the top for this micro lens to setup.
Put Iconic Nokia logo on bottom chin.
Hence we will get a better fullscreen display instead of those ugly and incomplete notch(screen cut-out)  

Comments

• Usernew54 Usernew54
    ✭✭  / 

For my idea consider a example of round speaker grill which is at the bottom of some phones which together gives output. So In-terms of camera the multiple round lens will be ultra small size to fit on very small chin at top.