Heat to 44°

Excuse me, I'm a new user for nokia android. I've been using my phone for 2 months since i bought it on August. I havent had heat problem before.

Heat to 44°

user1540070756169 user1540070756169
 /  edited October 22
Excuse me, I'm a new user for nokia android. I've been using my phone for 2 months since i bought it on August. I havent had heat problem before. I usually play PUBG Mobile for long time and it only get warm for 41°, but since 2 weeks ago, my phone getting heat when i play PUBG for only 30mins. It can hit 44° when i check it from nokia support application.
I always play the game with Medium graphics and high fps but never been that hot. It so uncomfortable to hold the phone.
Anyone can help?
Thank you for the attention guys

Comments

• Dheeraj Dheeraj
    ✭✭  /  edited October 22
    35-44 degrees is normal but the phone should not reach that temperature in 30 mins for playing PUBG in medium settings. So see if these work
    1. Remove live wallpaper and widgets
    2. Clear apps running in the background
    3. Make sure you're not playing with full brightness
    4. Turn off Bluetooth, Gps
    5. Update all apps
    6. Restarting the phone will sometimes fix these kind of issues.
  • mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭  / 

Depends how hot it is where you are as well don't forget, in the UK at the minute it is cool and my Nokia 8 is always cold but when i was in Seville in the summer my Nokia 8 got super hot and all i was doing was taking photos.

• Thank you for there response, i always set my phone to airplane mode and using WiFi, GPS and bluetooth always off, and i never use my phone while charging(usually phone off when charged), only 1 app runs on background.
    What should i do then? Is it possible if i go to nokia care to check for the heat pipe?

Im from Indonesia, so the temperature can hit 40° but i never had this problem before.
  • Dheeraj Dheeraj
    ✭✭  / 
    The heat pipe should be fine. Its transferring the heat to the aluminium body. The source of the heat is what you should be worried about and its either the processor or battery. Anyway, did you reboot the phone?