Red color on all 4 sides othe display

The phones disply looks fine with bright colours and bright wallpapers but when i shift to a lighter or grey shadded wallpaper i can easily notice red bars on…

Red color on all 4 sides othe display

user1540092158966 user1540092158966
 /  edited October 27
The phones disply looks fine with bright colours and bright wallpapers but when i shift to a lighter or grey shadded wallpaper i can easily notice red bars on the display more evident on grey colour .very often can be identified when no light is there i mean when you are in dark rooms like that.Its pretty hard to prove it at the service center do anyone have an idea how to solve this issue or any one else is facing the same issue as me.

Comments

• Felix33615 Felix33615
    ✭✭  /  edited October 27
    Great, @Nokia! Another one with this problem! @user, sorry this is a common problem with Nokia. I had to bring mine in for repairs several times. It is there now and has been there more often than in my own hands over the last months. Yes, I'm talking months, not just weeks. Search in this forum for "burn in" or "image retention" to find more about the experience of other users with the same problem. Nokia will NOT care about you. They will lie to you, they will deny, they will not repair. Instead they will try to play on time until your warranty runs out. Bring your phone back immediately! Do NOT accept it back unfixed. That's what Nokia will try, too.