Adaptive Battery turns on by itself after I turned it off!!!

Hi, So I've been trying to keep Android Pie from killing apps that I'd like to run in the background.

Adaptive Battery turns on by itself after I turned it off!!!

amrazing33 amrazing33
✭✭  / 
Hi,
So I've been trying to keep Android Pie from killing apps that I'd like to run in the background. First, I tried keep them off the blacklist, then I turned off battery optimisation. It didn't work. Until I tried to turn off adaptive battery altogether. And it still didn't work. UNTIL, I checked that now it's on again. At first I thought I forgot that I somehow turned it on again, but I checked multiple times. It always turned on automatically some time after I turned it off. I'm on Nokia 7 plus (TA-1062; Australia). Does anyone else experience something like this?

Comments

• This is so annoying! Adaptative battery turn itself on all the time and destroy my battery life totally. Is a pain in the ****. Please Nokia fix this bug.
  • Happens on my 6.1 too, seems to be a pie issue
  • aniket thakur aniket thakur
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This is so annoying! Adaptative battery turn itself on all the time and destroy my battery life totally. Is a pain in the ****. Please Nokia fix this bug.
    U need to restrict apps before turning off adaptive battery. Otherwise it will turn on automatically
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Reboot ur phone to safe mode n see if problem persists. No issue here at all. The slider remains same i left two days back.