Ambient Display bug cause touch problem

Hi, I found a bug regrading the ambient display. HMD SOFTWARE TEAM PLEASE AWARE OF THIS.

Ambient Display bug cause touch problem

waltercch waltercch
 / 
Hi, I found a bug regrading the ambient display. HMD SOFTWARE TEAM PLEASE AWARE OF THIS.

When I turned on ambient display, no matter "lift to check" or "new notifications". If I lift up the phone or new message come, my display will on for few seconds and then turn it off automatically. After these kinds of actions, I turn the display on by pressing the power button. My first touch on the display the responsiveness and sensitivity are bad. It turns my swipe into a tap. But when I perform the 2nd touch, the problem solved. I tried 5 tests. These 5 also have this issue. Every issue occurs when the ambient display is on. The chance of having this bug is 100%

That's why I'm now turn it off. And tried 4 times. No issues

And I just went to my local repair center yesterday and got a new display replacement and they helped me to rollback to Oreo from Pie. But the problem is still here! No matter what system version I'm in, the problem won't solve! My display is now BRAND NEW. So I'm sure this is a software bug, please fix it ASAP.

Here is the video for the bug. I waited around 40secs in between the video.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/v4WPfHN9Svv5FPXo8

Comments

• waltercch waltercch
     / 
    Oh my God. The issue still exists even I turned off it. The possibility of triggering the issue is only lowered if I turned it off. Now, I don't really know what happened. Please help