Faceunlock features

We all are want to know when we will get the faceunlock features on Nokia 7 plus in India?

Faceunlock features

We all are want to know when we will get the faceunlock features on Nokia 7 plus in India?

Comments

• Only Nokia and Juho can answer this. Its a pity that such an excellent device even after around 6-7 months after its launch does not have a basic feature like Face Unlock as yet. Nor Nokia is talking anything about it. Some time back news came that the Face Unlock patent filed by Nokia was rejected but next what no communication from Nokia. Hopefully they will talk on this soon.

• In China face unlock for Nokia 7 plus has already arrived 2-3 months ago . I think it will come for other regions, in December or maybe 1st half of next year.
  • If it comes earlier the better. If its in 1st half of next year our phone will be already 1 year old (1st Birthday), and that's what is not expected of HMD Global / Nokia. Hope the next update brings this feature to us. Even Rs. 10000/- to Rs. 20,000/- phones have this stuff, but we are waiting waiting and waiting... 

Hope somebody from HMD Global / Nokia will update on this.

• swagato swagato
     / 
    Noki 7 plus have no face unlock fractures.
    In settings>security>smart lock> face unlock i found that it cannot identify between face & other object.
    I think that is not face unlock... It is picture unlock..no matter whether it is face or any other object.