Germany, Problems with Sparkasse APP aka Mobiles Bezahlen (NFC)

Hi First, I will write this with a translation tool.

Germany, Problems with Sparkasse APP aka Mobiles Bezahlen (NFC)

Nemesizz Nemesizz
 / 

Hi First,

I will write this with a translation tool.

I have the problem (Germany) that on my Nokia 7 + pay the savings Banks app for NFC (mobile payment) "not" anymore works. However, this has already happened once, to be exact in the release of the app until the first update (pretty much at the same time an Android update came up).

The error is as follows: As soon as the app is deposited as a payment option in Android (Oreo and now also in PIE) no number terminal responds to the Nokia 7 +. This means that neither the telephone nor the terminals react in any way (no signal, no vibration, nothing). But everything else works even though the app is deposited as a payment option. Should be called, NFC tags are recognized and read, passes, credit cards, everything communicates with my Nokia only just no payment terminals (as noted, but that went once). 

Unfortunately, neither Nokia support (must be an app issue) nor the savings Bank support (must be a Nokia problem) continues. Hardware set, Appdeinstallieren, digital Paykarten at the bank and have it added again, nothing helps, it stays there, NFC numbers is not possible because there is no response as soon as the app is deposited.

I am now 3 months in permanent contact with all sides without result.

Interestingly, Google pay and other bank apps I could test work smoothly and as desired by NFC (but here I notice that I can lift the device much farther than it was then with the Sparkassen app when it was still going).

Does anyone have an idea? Maybe Nokia wants to deal with the matter again?

Can someone confirm or tell someone that the app and Nokia are working on it?

Could this really be on the app or on the device?

As I said, factory resets, re-install app, etc, everything has been tried.