Software Bugs

I've been using the Nokia 6.1 Plus for 2 months now. It's a fantastic device apart from a couple of bugs that I've observed.

Software Bugs

I've been using the Nokia 6.1 Plus for 2 months now. It's a fantastic device apart from a couple of bugs that I've observed.

1) After the last to last firmware update I've noticed a loss of battery life, this hasn't changed even after latest firmware update.

2) The Camera app shows significant lag when opened, hasn't changed after updates.

3) Initially when I bought the phone VOLTE worked perfectly fine, but now while using cellular data it shows 4G but the moment I get a call, it turns to 3G.

4) Certain apps crash at times but this isnt specific to any heavy apps as such, it happens randomly and with any app.

Comments

• s_iv_in s_iv_in
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes, iam also facing the same issues after android 9 update..  Battery drains a lot as compared to oreo update, the battery gets drain 7% to 10% when there is no usage at sleeping time.
  • s_iv_in s_iv_in
    ✭✭  / 
    The camera app has lot of bugs.. camera lag. Shuttering speed  lag. Flash lag. Camera application get hangs a lot....

Whats app video caling issue with camera lag....