Sound recording issue in Nokia 6.1

Hi Friends ... This is Thirupathi. I bought Nokia 6.1 last week. And i loved to buy Nokia mobile. and i like to record and sing in sing!! SMULE app.

Sound recording issue in Nokia 6.1

Hi Friends ... This is Thirupathi. I bought Nokia 6.1 last week. And i loved to buy Nokia mobile. and i like to record and sing in sing!! SMULE app. i used ASUS mobile before. The sound recording was good in that. when i started to sing in my new NOKIA 6.1. Its not normal. Its automatically adding some robotic , auto tune elements. i'm very upset in this case, losing confidence on Nokia product. Please help in this issue.

Comments

• Hi Friends ... This is Thirupathi. I bought Nokia 6.1 last week. And i loved to buy Nokia mobile. and i like to record and sing in sing!! SMULE app. i used ASUS mobile before. The sound recording was good in that. when i started to sing in my new NOKIA 6.1. Its not normal. Its automatically adding some robotic , auto tune elements. i'm very upset in this case, losing confidence on Nokia product. Please help in this issue.

• nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Found One Solution On Recording i.e.Use Earphone while recording.It will records your voice clear as per my opinion.