My Nokia phone abruptly blacked out and screen don not turn on by any mean.

Hi, It,s been around 1 week I am using my Nokia 5.1plus/ X5 phone and it has some serious issue the phone abruptly blacked out while switching on the phone via fingerprint scanner and it does not turn on by any mean like by the incoming call, message, and face recognition.

My Nokia phone abruptly blacked out and screen don not turn on by any mean.

Manoj Kumar Manoj Kumar
 /  edited November 8

Hi,

It,s been around 1 week I am using my Nokia 5.1plus/ X5 phone and it has some serious issue the phone abruptly blacked out while switching on the phone via fingerprint scanner and it does not turn on by any mean like by the incoming call, message, and face recognition. So finally I have to soft reset the phone pressing volume up and power off button together and the phone starts working normally.

This problem is faced by me twice in a week.

Please suggest whether its a software issue or a hardware issue and how it will be rectified.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• user1538729504666 user1538729504666
     /  edited October 26

The only fix is soft reset.

All ready an active post is going on 

https://community.phones.nokia.com/support/discussions/topics/7000036692/page/2?url_locale=

the moderator replied they are looking into the issue. If you find any pattern which is causing the issue may help out getting the issue fixed.

Reply in the above thread, if you find any solution or any pattern causing this issue.

• Manoj Kumar Manoj Kumar
     /  edited November 4
    There is no specific pattern to replicate this issue but it usually happens when I tried to look for message notification or when tried to revoke my phone just have glance of it.
  • i am using Nokia 6.1 and its been 24 hours and my screen is black.

i am getting the calls and messages but touchpad is black and unresponsive.

tried soft reset but nothing seems to be working.

i am facing this issue since i have upgraded my phone to the latest Android.

any help?

• solution for screen blackout : turn off adaptive brightness and check.me too faced that problem but after turning off the adaptive brightness i didn't face that issue