Product Quality Assurance

Nokia, the brand known for its durability and quality. I have known and used Nokia even when it was sold with Microsoft OS.

Product Quality Assurance

Nokia, the brand known for its durability and quality. I have known and used Nokia even when it was sold with Microsoft OS. Now this has been my 15th Nokia and unbelievably the best in design language that can be associated with the brand. However, just like how they had discussed in the Nokia Forum, the glass panels are so weak this time around. This might be because eof the cost factor. Yes, Nokia needs to be in the market. However please please please do make sure you do not compromise on quality. My Nokia 6.1plus fell from from an height of 15cm or 5" height from a show rack and the edge cracked. This is totally unheard of. Also when I checked in the forum to replace the glass, people who had already suffered a broken glass mentioned an amount of ₹4500 for replacement. This is totally unheard of. The cost of the phone itself is ₹16000 and this glass is so expensive. Please Nokia, go back to what we all trust about you.

Comments