Front camera not working

My new Kia 6.1+ front camera is not working when I try to change from back camera to front it says camera error can't connect to camera

Front camera not working

My new Kia 6.1+ front camera is not working when I try to change from back camera to front it says camera error can't connect to camera

Comments

• Ngvn Ngvn
    ✭✭  / 
    Same here , what's the solution guys??
  • planetoidx planetoidx
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @sreekanth k.p
    Most of such problems are caused by bugs in an app. Try clearing the cache of the app and then restart the app. If that doesn't work clearing the storage of camera app might help. Hope it helps...
  • Sameer13 Sameer13
     / 
    Hi did you get your phone phone fixed, how?
  • Ashif momin Ashif momin
    ✭✭  / 
    @sreekanth k.p
    Most of such problems are caused by bugs in an app. Try clearing the cache of the app and then restart the app. If that doesn't work clearing the storage of camera app might help. Hope it helps...
    It don't work in any camera app. Internal problem. Please suggest another solution

• reimi2015 reimi2015
     / 
    I have a Nokia 7.1, and my front camera is not working. I've tried to use it with other apps but nothings works. What can I do?