My voice is breaking most of the times and cannot be heard from otherside

When I make a phone call people can't hear me clearly most of the times ,my voice is breaking for few seconds while talking. but I can hear them clearly.

My voice is breaking most of the times and cannot be heard from otherside

user1540519154214 user1540519154214
 /  edited October 27
When I make a phone call people can't hear me clearly most of the times ,my voice is breaking for few seconds while talking. but I can hear them clearly. Earlier i thought it might be a network issue. But later i realized it happens to all the networks. It's really annoying.I always have to beg people to hold on to hear my voice.Please help me to resolve this issue.

Comments

• Yaa i do facing same issue
    Also it not working on earpiece
    But work when u use speaker or earphones
    Even proximity sensor is of **** quality
  • SSB SSB
     / 
    Yaaa iam same problem faced
  • Hi , I am also facing the same problem. But after trying this below settings it's better.
    Go to
    Settings->Accessibility->Audio and Onscreen text->Mono audio. Disable mono audio.

But has to be fixed, as it is not really very clear.
  • Hi i just did the below things which are regarding to network. Try once if you feel it may work out.

1. Reset your network settings
    2. Set preferred network type to 3G to 4G only (for me,it was already like that)
    3. Mobile networks-->Access point names-->Reset to default
    4. Try to restart your phone by pressing volume up key and power key together for 20seconds,device will vibrate for 3 times and it will automatically restart

For me, it worked for voice breaks on call. But still people feel my voice is not clear from my side.
    But i am happy that atleast now ppl will not blame me/disconnect the call for not speaking to them in between the call.
  • I am also facing same problem some time loud speaker and normal speaker stop working.
    What can I do?
  • It's a small design flaw actually. Most of the people have habit of putting there finger on the bottom part of the phone for support and in same place the phone has speaker as well as mic. I realised that while playing games that my finger is covering the speaker thus muffling the sound. There are chances same thing is happening while on a call
  • Imarshad Imarshad
     /  edited October 28
    My voice is not audible after 1 minute or 2 minutes automatically some time voice braking don't know how to solve this is this hw or software problem?