Touchscreen not working properly while charging

When I connect the charger, the touchscreen reacts randomly or with delay and sometimes just doesn't. I use the original Nokia charger.

Touchscreen not working properly while charging

user1540593298888 user1540593298888
 /  edited November 6
When I connect the charger, the touchscreen reacts randomly or with delay and sometimes just doesn't. I use the original Nokia charger. Can someone tell if this is a hardware problem?

Comments

• mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭  / 

Have you tired another charger and high quality lead such as an Anker Premium Double Braided? May not be the problem in your case but i have had it happen to me with other brands in the past.

• I also have this issue! Using the original charger and cable on model TA-1012 (single SIM). Is this a software problem pertaining to Android Oreo? Or a hardware issue that I'll never be able to fix? Considering Nokia supposedly doesn't offer technical support in my country, I'd only have about 2 more weeks time to be able to return it, wondering whether HMD Global is worthy of the Nokia brand. Too many problems on this forum, I'm very concerned with my decision to buy it.
  • mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭  / 

So try another high quality charger and cable.

• alberto alberto
     / 
    This happens to me too
  • mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭  / 

Mine is fine on a Belkin charger with an Anker premium lead, if that doesn't work for you contact support i guess.