Ceramic coating issue near the finger print

Hi Nokia and HMD Global Team, I am a Nokia fan since year 2005.

Ceramic coating issue near the finger print

Hi Nokia and HMD Global Team,

I am a Nokia fan since year 2005. I have been using Nokia 3315, Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic, Nokia Lumia 820 Windows phine and now using Nokia 7 plus.

I am very happy with the phone and using it since last week of May 2018.

But, I had this one issue were the ceramic coating near finger print scanner is getting bluged. I have been using the phone back cover which I had got as part of the inbox.

I beleive this might be due to the fact that I carry the phone in the front pocket of my trousers while travelling to office on two wheeler vehicle. The travel journey is very long and takes around 2 hours of travel for one side. So, sweat gets accumulated during this time near the pocket area of the pants and which reaches the corners of the finger print scanner area as the original back cover has the opening for using the finger print scanner

So, I think due to the sweat accumulation the creamic coating is getting impact. I am not sure if there is any other reason as I dont see this issue on any other area of the phone.

If my assumption is true then this should have been tested when you test your phones and this seems to be a big miss by Nokia and HMD global.

Hoping to get some conclusion for this issue.