Never recommend a nokia phone to anyone else

I purchased nokia 8 for what Its build quality After some time it's screen's corner area is started to showing red color on all corners every time used it for a litte time When i come to forum I figured out it is a screen burning issue and it's screen is going to be replaced.

Never recommend a nokia phone to anyone else

altmash mirza altmash mirza
 /  edited October 29

I purchased nokia 8 for what Its build quality After some time it's screen's corner area is started to showing red color on all corners every time used it for a litte time When i come to forum I figured out it is a screen burning issue and it's screen is going to be replaced. When I went to the local service center They told me they cam understand that my phone has a problem of ipc lcd that has to be changed But then they said to me my phone is out of warranty as my nokia 8 has a very little crack on it's bottom bezel not on screen but is near earpiece I told them it is very common in today's nokia phone for crack there glass by normal drop on top or bottom bezel but why i have to worry it is nokia 8 with Corning Gorilla glass 5 a normal drop will not impact on screen when there is a glass like corning glass 5 and with a device like nokia But they do not help me. In my home there is nokia 5 , nokia 5.1 plus Nokia 6.1 nokia 8 The glass of three of them had been broken by minor drop from upper side corner of my three device Nokia 5 corning glass 3 Nokia 6.1corning glass 3 And Nokia 8 corning gorilla glass 5 What kind of drop ??? They were minor drop that any mobile glass can service I CAN SAY it cause previously from 2013 i after nokia gone from market I purchased only sony phones Since 2013 mine and mine family's person every phone was of sony I used them without any kind of tempered glass and there glass never broken by minor drops My 2013's xperia s still alive with working display with some scratches as it used without tempered glass and has droped many times Sony was not known for build quality Nokia knows for it What they always talk about Build quality bulid quality build quality Why they do not answer this there's corning gorilla glass 5 of nokia 8 did not survive a minor drop and cracked from top bezel side Why corning gorilla glass of 6.1 and nokia 5 not survive a minor drop and its all cracked from top side bezels When i figured it out I found every user has the same problem I don't understand what is the problem customer usage or is it a manufacturing defect Why there we can't use nokia 8 like phone without tempered I mean if its corning glass 5 did not servive iimot drop then why you used it you could use corning glass 3 that also not servive minor drop but by using it you can do cost cutting in nokia 8 My elder brother needs my advice to purchase phones Nowadays he is asking me about nokia 6.1 plus But i am not confirm why i suggest my elder brother a phone which glass is going to be break in future I can tell him buy a cheap phone rather than nokia As nokia talks about a lot of about build quality But when it times to deliver they broke down from a single drop The main problem is they are also telling if anyones glass is broken the whole warranty will gone So it's better to stay away from nokia If my problem is not going to be resolved i am going to write a post in english and in hindi about Nokia's fake build quality I will post that on facebook twitter Youtube and every blog where can And i always told everyone never recommend a nokia phone to anyone if he is not your enemy.

Comments

• Hi nice post. But I would like to point out as the all the mobiles now cover more screen area damages to screen are easier even in phones like one plus 6 etc. And how the **** you dropped all phones of your home I can't understand that
  • Sir , even the quality of back panel is also very poor. I was using the phone very cautiously but then also it broke. What is the use of the phone if u cant use it due to so much delicate parts.
  • mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭  / 

It must be the look of the draw, i know 2 people with a Nokia 8 and 2 people with a Nokia 7 Plus and all are very happy with them.

Also take a look at Zack giving it some hammer, it seems not to be as fragile as people suggest https://youtu.be/UpxN9IYPQJc