4mp front camera

I am really suprised to see the results for as advertised a 16mp front camera on this phone, the phone takes more or less pics that are equivalent to my old mi max prime which had a 5mp shooter, there is no where clear information available of Nokia 7 plus camera sensors , it's all mixed interpretations, that super pixel thing doesn't seem to work, I really have a question is it a misinformation advertised ?

4mp front camera

I am really suprised to see the results for as advertised a 16mp front camera on this phone, the phone takes more or less pics that are equivalent to my old mi max prime which had a 5mp shooter, there is no where clear information available of Nokia 7 plus camera sensors , it's all mixed interpretations, that super pixel thing doesn't seem to work, I really have a question is it a misinformation advertised ? If not then explain why when in the self test there are no camera details available, why is everything so hidden about camera hardware of Nokia 7 plus? It's really sad to see a device selling for rs25k in India with false information, really pathetic performance of a self acclaimed 16mp camera