Accept it PURE TRASH CAMERA

Nokia 6.1 plus camera and Slow motion is one of the shittest camera in the price segment pure trash藍 Ps- i am writing this with my nokia 6.1 plus I feel …

Accept it PURE TRASH CAMERA

Riki Riki
 /  edited October 28
Nokia 6.1 plus camera and Slow motion is one of the shittest camera in the price segment pure trash藍
Ps- i am writing this with my nokia 6.1 plus
I feel ashamed to show my phone camera to my friends who own Xiaomi and Honor
Please do something atleast for a little low light photography
And smooth out the slowmo video capture
PURE TRASH CAMERA

Comments

• Aarif rao Aarif rao
     /  edited October 29
    Yes I agree with you. I think that they should probably provide a camera update so that it could record a better slow motion video and good night light images.
  • Nikhil Jategaonkar Nikhil Jategaonkar
     /  edited October 28
    I installled google camera and it works too good.
    Search on youtube for details and your problem will be solved
  • aryan r aryan r
     / 
    Bro use the google camera on 6.1 plus https://youtu.be/Ybf4t_l2NgA
    Download the camera from this youtube link an use it low light photography is one of the best now
    Xiaomi and honor are also not close enough to this
    Pictures clicked with Google camera
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭  / 
    why are u trying to show this things with other.If you believe in nokia then you must understand, it will provide you 2 year os updates which is not given honor,xiomi,etc.you must know you are on Android Pie which honor or xiomi still not on this os.If you really ashamed then exchange it with you like brand i.e.honor,xiomi.I know slow motion not great but at least it present.I saw redmi note 5 pro slow motion nothing is good both are same and in night or low light it's not good.If you want only slow motion then you should go with honor 8x.If you want good image results day and low light then install Google Camera Apk.It will provide you good results.
  • Riki Riki
     / 
    Nikhil google camera doesnt do much difference accept it
    Its all just placebo effect and satisfaction of mind
    *CAMERA IS PURE TRASH WITH GOOGLE CAMERA TOO*
  • Riki Riki
     / 
    GOOGLE CAMERA DOES JUST MINOR ENHANCEMENT NO MAJOR ENHANCEMENT
    BETTER UPDATE THE CAMERA SOFTWARE WITH NEXT SOFTWARE UPDATE...
    ✭✭✭  / 
    As per your comments i think you need oppo,vivo phone for better camera.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    just see my photos on given link which is used Google Camera.
    https://twitter.com/ni3kachare/status/1056285110914375680?s=19
  • Riki Riki
     / 
    Lmao even Redmi has a better camera than this
    And for the fact ever thought nokia can give such trash camera? No?
    Because nokia has been providing good camera back in keypad phones too
    But the bad camera in this phone is unforgiving
    ✭✭✭  / 
    are u talking about redmi note 5 pro then it has rubbish camera i ever seen.i saw its photos on my friend in low light and night i know how much it has bad camera.i have used redmi note 5 pro also for 1 day.Its only for mind wash people.I agree on Mi A2 has only best camera in these pricing segment.
  • Riki Riki
     /  edited October 28
    Honor 8x too offers good camera but you have to accept that nokia could have given better low light camera and slow mo...
    I know nokia camera doesnt have much useless smoothening and beauty mode because its stock
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yes.I agree that Honor 8X has good camera than Nokia 6.1Plus.Nokia Camera Application is not good as compared to other.I agree that Nokia Camera Application is weak.But i don't agree we get weak camera hardware.@ni3kachare is my twitter account you can see my photos on profile pinned tweet which are taken from Google Camera not only in daylight,low light,night also.Just Keep Settings HDR+Enhanced then take photos.
  • I completely agree with you Riky. I took outdoor pictures and I can't zoom in as all pixels are scattered. Even my old Samsung Note3 Neo which I bought 5 years ago has better camera. I saw rating of N6.1+ and camera rating was 7.. But I want it give it 5-6 only. It's not at all value for money.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    user1540729658005 did you try Google Camera On Your Device If Not Then Try it will give atleast some improvement as compared to Nokia Camera.
  • aryan r aryan r
     /  edited October 29
    Than use Google cam every one is using google camera low light photography are good i also own a redmi note 5 pro its camera is only good in daylight not in low light but nokia 6.1 plus cam iut shines
  • Shazz1527055 Shazz1527055
     /  edited October 29
    Surprised with the fact that the front camera is this much mediocre ,.. I don't know if this issue will be resolved with an update if not then nokia will have another dip in the market which they experienced way before.... That's a big let down if they want to revive in the market.....
    For the time being if someone has a suggestion plx tell me what should i do now
  • Riki Riki
     / 
    This phone is one of the biggest disappointment in camera department in 2018...
  • Hey guys, I got the apk for google cam from somewhere xda developers site. I am not seeing good quality of sharp snaps or videos even in gcam. Some of the videos not recognized by my TV. Hence you guys have some positive experience on gcam, why can't you can share the link where we can get latest or updated version of gcam apk? Here I am not bothering about the OS but on my needs on my phone. For the past three and half years I was using Asus zenfone2 laser without any hickups with sufficient updates. Since I have pre experience in lumia 520's 5MP camera I what to give a try on this product, but disappointed especially in camera features. It would be good if any one or you share the gcam apk link in which you are feeling good or better cam output.

• could you guys share the url of gcam apt?

• Riki Riki
     / 
    No major improvement via Gcam
    How can 3rd party software can improve camera performance when the native camera app optimisation is ****?
  • Riki Riki
     /  edited October 29
    Nitin your tweets are protected cant view them
  • aryan r aryan r
     /  edited October 29
    Riki
    G cam works on nokia because camera 2 api is enabled by nokia
    And gcam improves the quality it clicks portrait an low light pics extremely good
    Go an download it dnt give your bad opinion without trying out gcam iam also using it its the best
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Riki i done uncheck protected option now you can see.i can share you link but when i post any link it's not approved by community so that's why if you u guys want to see google camera snap then definitely see on @ni3kachare Twitter Handle.If you could not see then please send me follow link.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    One thing i want to mention may be we couldn't get good video quality in night on Google Camera But Updated Google Camera have Night Mode and It Provides Enough Details In Night Photos.