Music player stop after few minutes... Issue introduced after upgrading to Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7

After android P upgrade on my Nokia 7 Plus, I am facing issue listening to songs (offline, they exist on phone memory).

Music player stop after few minutes... Issue introduced after upgrading to Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7

After android P upgrade on my Nokia 7 Plus, I am facing issue listening to songs (offline, they exist on phone memory). I turn on some songs and let it start playing, lock the screen and the music stops playing after few seconds. I tired different music players but the same issue persist.

When I re-open the app the music has stopped and the position in the song has reset to zero and in some player it just stay paused.

This was not a case with Android 8.1.

Is anyone else here facing similar/same issue.

I spent few days searching solution, tried different suggestions... installed CPU Awake software, changed player app settings to turn off background data, etc.. nothing worked.

Any more suggestions or fix.

Comments

• Myself also facing same issue with few music apps. Later concluded myself as it is because of app compatible issue with latest Android Pie. But my paid music player app still not working (Player Pro). Also Switched from Gaana app to Saavan, working fine.