Need help

I want to buy these phone .i need your help. Is screen black issue fixed? Is it happened to everyone/?

Need help

I want to buy these phone .i need your help.

Is screen black issue fixed? Is it happened to everyone/?

What about gaming performance?? How much battery % drop when pubg played at hd?? Is pubg at hd overheat?

Cons of nokia 5.1 plus?

Share your battery usage ?? App usage?? (Screenshots)

Comments

• Well the gaming performance is good i didn't notice any lag while playing pubg in high graphics settings and the drop in battery percentage in hd graphics mode in pubg is about 20-25% heating is also normal it goes upto 41-43°c battery last for a with normal usage and half a day with heavy usage screen on time is about 4-5hours with 1-2 hours of gaming and 1-2 hours of youtube and musics playback and the black sreen issue didn't happenedin my case so. I don't know about it and if there is a software pronlem they might fix it via ota update by november i guess
  • Black screen issues are facing only some users not all phones are facing that issue.the gaming performance of Nokia 5.1 plus is very good ,I played the pubg in balanced settings the gaming performance of that game is very good not faced any heating issues while playing the game and the battery of this mobile is below average .if ur a heavy user u need to charge twice a day .
    Cons:
    1.the battery draining
    2.average camara
    3.sometimes I am facing touch issues in YouTube app I think it's a software issue .I faced only in YouTube
    4.missing some basic features like
    a.network metering
    b.call recording
    c.no direct video call option in dailer...
    If I face any problem in further usage of this mobile I will mention here.