Camera not working

Hi I m using Nokia 6.1 plus set recently brought from flipkart..I m facing camera problem frequently..when I opoens camera and focuses or just try to click to take a photo no functions are proceeding.i pressed the shutter switch many times but it's not working..no zooming on display..after closing camera and taking again I can use the functions and can have my photo ..but the problem is repeating ...I want a solution..and afterall having 4 gb ram still it's taking long time as processing when we try to see the taken photo...

Camera not working

Hi I m using Nokia 6.1 plus set recently brought from flipkart..I m facing camera problem frequently..when I opoens camera and focuses or just try to click to take a photo no functions are proceeding.i pressed the shutter switch many times but it's not working..no zooming on display..after closing camera and taking again I can use the functions and can have my photo ..but the problem is repeating ...I want a solution..and afterall having 4 gb ram still it's taking long time as processing when we try to see the taken photo... please advise an solution