Vibrate on tap

In my brand new Nokia 5.1 plus ive been noticing a really annoying and hectic issue with 'vibrate on tap' Once i turn it OFF ,after a while the keys start vibrating automatically I have tried all the options suggested by nokia people (Factory reset, clearing cache...etc) even i have also formatted the device once from Nokia gallery.

Vibrate on tap

Soulfulgiri Soulfulgiri
✭✭  / 
In my brand new Nokia 5.1 plus ive been noticing a really annoying and hectic issue with 'vibrate on tap'
Once i turn it OFF ,after a while the keys start vibrating automatically
I have tried all the options suggested by nokia people (Factory reset, clearing cache...etc) even i have also formatted the device once from Nokia gallery.
Still the problem Exists
I need an explanation on this

Comments

• I keep facing the same problem but the duration of reset of the '''bration on tap' option restarting is after 1 to 2 days of turning it off. Along with this there was another issue that my jio sim in slot 1 just turned off automatically and yes on starting the camera app for the very first time there was an error that never showed up again. I feel that this mischevious behaviour maybe due to neuropilot AI of mediatek chips. Please answer nokia.....