Downgrade Nokia 2

How downgrade Oreo to Nougat?

Downgrade Nokia 2

How downgrade Oreo to Nougat?

Comments

• emaz anwar emaz anwar
    ✭✭✭  / 

Go to Nokia beta labs website and then login with your email address from which you've registered and then tick the option which says "Revert Over The Air".

• try to downgrade but icant ididnt found roolback option in the page

• I ALSSO DIDNOT  FIND THE  ROLLBACK OPTTION IN THE PAGE

• manishh manishh
    ✭✭  / 
    Throw that piece of **** out man .the comoany is just fu*kning with us .where the f*ck are the updates why can't they port a rom .wtf is happening .its been an year .still nougat .**** dude 
  • I dudidn get the option for downgrade
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hello Everyone,Right now HMD has enabled only the REVERT OTA option.Still that option is available right now.just click on "+" icon and then click on Request OTA.remember only the devices which have Oreo beta update can only get this Downgrade update.
  • What if i'm running nougat 7.1.1 and i want the ota revert ? I want a stock rom because hard reset and factory default didn't solve my problem
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    What if i'm running nougat 7.1.1 and i want the ota revert ? I want a stock rom because hard reset and factory default didn't solve my problem
    If You want to revert your device you can head-up to Betalabs and login there and Under Validate device Click On + icon of Revert OTA and tick the box below ,then Click On Request OTA

Also remember that Hard reset/Factory reset will not revert the OS to Old version,only it will erase the data in your device.Hope you may understood.
  • Amareswar Amareswar
    ✭✭  / 
    What if i'm running nougat 7.1.1 and i want the ota revert ? I want a stock rom because hard reset and factory default didn't solve my problem
    You can roll back by using the revert over the air option in the beta labs page.
  • amareswar said:
    You can roll back by using the revert over the air option in the beta labs page.
    Unfortunately this only works if i have android 8.1 beta installed, i'm still running on nougat 😥
  • dinoroland 71 dinoroland 71
    ✭✭  / 
    I've downloaded downgrade to nougat but cant install because verification problem. 
  • <span>I request a rollback,
    I click that option،
    When I go to the settings I'm updating, it does not show</span>
  • Gustnado Gustnado
    ✭✭✭  / 
    HMD disabled rollback options , now it's offline.
  • Plz rollback to nougate
  • lipu Roy lipu Roy
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 2 nugate version back

• revert to over air no show

• UpdateNokia2 UpdateNokia2
    ✭✭✭  / 

Kinda agree and disagree

1- yes HMD is **** but if the bootloader unlocked you can install another custom ROM optimized

2- yes screw hmd and never buy another hmd phone just push them to unlock the bootloader if not again don't buy the next phone hmd