small pugs

nokia 6.1 plus have small problems in interface...function are working properly but,yesterday i switched off my phone and started later and clock & google widgets was not there ...so i have put them again on the screen.

small pugs

nokia 6.1 plus have small problems in interface...function are working properly but,yesterday i switched off my phone and started later and clock & google widgets was not there ...so i have put them again on the screen. camera can have more photography option like filters , slow motion...... AR stickers are soo less ... i think we can get bit more choices in AR effects. security function have errors , sometime my smart lock function dont work for days smart lock function disappears. i hope in next update nokia will get rid of there bugs .    

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hello, @user1540485572596 Nokia has just recently released the Android Pie update for Nokia 6.1 Plus. Do update and see if you still face these bugs.

• Hello Nokia,
    I m using Nokia 6.1 Plus and I upgraded to pie 9 yesterday evening and in the morning it was shwoing H+ signal then i reboot phone, suddenly not cellular services and i reinsert SIM but same issue then i set 3G network, now only working in 3G mode. When i am setting to 4G it is showing "Service not available".
    So i want to know is it bug or something.......
    Plz help m suffering....