where is the security update

where is the security update for the month of October this is not what nokia promised and there are lot bugs in pie as well

where is the security update

xahid xahid
 /  edited October 30
where is the security update for the month of October this is not what nokia promised and there are lot bugs in pie as well

Comments

• diogenes diogenes
     /  edited October 30

Don't care about bug fix so much. I have no issues with Pie so far. But the missing Security update is getting annoying. Android One promised much more and that was one of the main reasons I bought the 7+.

• The October patch is now rolling out.
  • Just now updated. I lost gesture navigation. How abiut you all. Please update soon.
  • rai pankaj rai pankaj
     /  edited October 30
    Rebooting brings it all back lol
  • What's new with this patch?
  • rai pankaj rai pankaj
     /  edited October 30
    Nothing much. Just a security patch. Only change i noticed by jow is that AI thing at the bottom of the recent tray seems to work now as earlier it was stuck with only 5 apps and never changed.
  • pikachu pikachu
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi! Is the nav gesture and double tap to wake gone? Some folks are complaining and I am confused. Can someone provide clear answer? I am from India btw.
  • rai pankaj rai pankaj
     /  edited October 30
    See it was initially gone when I updated it but then after rebooting (restarting) it again I got them back. Even I was worried when the phone booted after the update but when I re-started it it all came back. Don't worry update it. Btw it's just my case
  • pikachu pikachu
    ✭✭  / 
    Thanks so much bro for helping