Just received the October SP of 109.2 mb

October SP rolling out

aniket thakur aniket thakur
✭✭✭  /  edited October 30
Just received the October SP of 109.2 mb

Comments

• aniket thakur aniket thakur
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 31

• *sigh* no pie, no October security patch for me.

Android one really doesn't live up to the marketing
  • Pruthvi Raj Pruthvi Raj
     /  edited October 30
    Yes received only just security patch....... Still the bugs are there Nokia isn't showing interest on these mobiles, they are showing alot of interest in releasing new mobiles. This day I felt worse to be a Nokia user.........
  • saza73 saza73
     /  edited October 30
    I also received October security. Vodafone Czech republic.
  • Peter Peter
     /  edited October 30

Received October update today. South Africa TA-1055

• user007 user007
    ✭✭  /  edited October 30
    Navigation gestures are removed again??! What? Are they playing with us?
  • Has anyone in the UK received a security patch since August or a Android Pie update ?
    The device was promoted as receiving regular updates!
    So far I see no evidence of this
  • user007 user007
    ✭✭  /  edited October 30
    Double tap to wake and ambient display on picking up the phone have also been removed. You can't just remove features and claim longer battery with this update. What the ****!? Also, they have not fixed the color of text of date in notification panel, when light theme is applied the text doesn't turn black!! Why are the giving updates just for formality and not doing something fruitful, making the device better and using its potential rather they are deteriorating the device with each consecutive update!!
  • user1539525614496 user1539525614496
     /  edited October 30
    Does this october security patch fixed the bug of android pie?
  • also gesture navigation is removed..
    what the ****
  • How did you get the seconds on time on notification bar? @aniket
  •  Received October security patch in Italy model TA-1055 single sim, I had no more gestures and other bugs then I did a total wipe through recovery and I got back the Pie gestures, the double tap to wake and the ambient display.

• ayanprokid ayanprokid
     /  edited October 30
    guys i did a safe mode boot up and then again restarted the phone.. everything is back.. gestures and Ambient display settings.
  • Amit Amit
     / 
    Me 2 received october security patch. Nothing extra.109.2 mb
  • Guys HMD Global is just playing with us. It's just a security patch nothing was fixed in this update the bugs are as usual. Its the way Nokia again fooled us I don't know what HMD global is thinking. I don't like pie and I don't like Nokia also, I was hoping about Nokia will work and resolve our bugs but today all my hopes are gone they just working on new mobiles only instead of resolving our bugs......... shame on Nokia..... Till now I haven't seen that the updates are coming with a lot of bugs in any of the mobiles but Nokia done this...... congratulations Nokia for getting this much of bugs.......this is not a mobile this likes a **** to me.......
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Those who are having issues like navigation removed, ambient display not working just restart the phone.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Mohit Bahri Used nova launcher to get access to system ui settings.
  • user1529691594753 user1529691594753
     /  edited October 30
    As some of us haven't even received android pie yet, don't expect fixes anytime soon. The roll out is painfully slow, so I expect the bug fixes will also be painfully slow
  • random random
     /  edited October 30
    Thanks for the update Nokia team. Much appreciated.
  • pikachu pikachu
    ✭✭  / 
    Is nav gesture and double tap to wake gone? I'll not update thn coz I like these features. And what about screen flickering issue? Is it solved guys?
  • ramz6 ramz6
     /  edited October 31

None of the gestures are removedimage

✭✭✭  / 
    @Pikachu restart the phone after update & u will get these features back.
    ✭✭✭  / 

Nothing is removed !

But the light theme bug, the power off menu bug are still present and will inform if I encounter flickering issues.

• My gestures are ok  Ta 1046 Vodafone. It is a security patch not an update..
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @user1540676757979 topic title clearly mentioned it's SP