Nokia 7 plus can't connect to hidden WiFi networks

Recently I updated my Nokia 7 plus to Android Pie. After updating I was not able to connect to any new hidden WiFi network.

Nokia 7 plus can't connect to hidden WiFi networks

seddik seddik
 / 

Recently I updated my Nokia 7 plus to Android Pie. After updating I was not able to connect to any new hidden WiFi network. I made sure that the SSID and password of the hidden WiFi I want to connect to are correct and that other phones can connect to it but still my phone couldn't.
I performed all the reset options in the reset section in settings including factory reset but that didn't solve the problem. ot only that, but I also spoke with Nokia Mobile Care and they advised me to contact my phone vendor and repair but I am 100% sure that the problem is in the new Android Pie update and not in the phone (hardware) it self.

Furthermore, I contacted a friend who has Nokia 7 plus and he faced the same problem.
I was to solve this problem by installing a third party WiFi manager and that's confirmed to me that the problem is in the system WiFi manger and there is nothing with my phone.

But this is not a perfect fix, so I am posting this topic to draw attention to this bug because I did not find anything about it on the internet, and to find a solution.