Smart Lock issues

I have been having a problem with the Smart Lock system. I cannot get the app to open after I enter the pin code. It goes to a blank screen.

Smart Lock issues

chronos56 chronos56
✭✭  / 

I have been having a problem with the Smart Lock system. I cannot get the app to open after I enter the pin code. It goes to a blank screen.

Searching the net gives me no solutions, all those suggestions assume that you can actually open the screen.

The service worked when I first got the phone so it could be an app or service I installed,

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Hello, 

short question, did you try this as well? 

Go to Settings > Security & location > Trust agents; disable Smart Lock and restart your phone. After the restart enable Smart Lock again and your Smart Lock should be up running again.  

I can't test it on the Nokia 7.1 but for the Nokia 8 it works :) 

Hope it helps. 

Best regards, 

Laura 

• chronos56 chronos56
    ✭✭  / 

Thank you! It seems to have worked.

I left the Apple ecosystem just about a year ago and haven't found all of the little ins and outs of Android yet.

• Hello, I have the same problem. After a few days, smart lock will not work again. I have to disable smart lock then restart the phone and then I can enable smart lock again. That happens again and again is very annoying. Would be good if this remedy is created.
  • I got the same problem wilth smart lock. Hope someone can help stopping this loop.
  • ikijibiki ikijibiki
    ✭✭  / 
    This is apparently a widespread issue across many Nokia phones. I encountered it in my 7.1, too. I get get a lot of app crashes on this phone. Very unstable product. :(