Vibrate on tap option in settings turn on automatically

Hi All, Whenever you switch off and switch on or you remove the SIM tray and put it back, The Vibrate on tap option gets on automatically even if you turn it off.

Vibrate on tap option in settings turn on automatically

shivakumar patil shivakumar patil
✭✭  /  edited November 2018

Hi All,

Whenever you switch off and switch on or you remove the SIM tray and put it back, The Vibrate on tap option gets on automatically even if you turn it off. So if I don't want that option means I have to disable it every time when I restart the device or when I removed the sim tray. Is that a bug? Is anybody facing the same problem? I have checked with two Nokia 5.1 Plus phones. Observed the same issue. But I have not observed this type of issue on Nokia 6.1 Plus.

Comments

• user1539777820936 user1539777820936
    Yeah observed the same issue in my nokia 5.1plus
  • Narayana Shenoy Narayana Shenoy
     /  edited November 2018
    Any solution?
  • same issue
  • Yes facing the same issue. I guess it's a software issue and nokia must fix it asap
  • user1537810029754 user1537810029754
    Facing same problem
  • Kamalakannan P Kamalakannan P
     /  edited November 2018
    I'm also facing the same problem
  • Mark4711 Mark4711
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem with my nokia 5.1 plus. 'Vibrate on tap' option turns on automatically after phone restart or sim change
  • I have 1.vibrate on touch problem
    2.Volume down key problem
    3.mute on pickup automatic enables
    4.turn over to reject call automatic enables
    5.no notification on whatsapp messages
  • Jebakumar Jebakumar
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem with my nokia 5.1 plus. 'Vibrate on tap' option turns on automatically after phone restart
  • Getting the same issue also Nokia should give an update to stop the vibration on touching the fingerprint sensor when unlocking the phone.

• Same problem
  • I had the same issue.i turned off the vibrator options in sound options and in sms messege settings notification vibrator options.and it worked 
  • Rishab R Warrier Rishab R Warrier
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Same problems! Even I had the volume down key problem, but it got resolved after two factory resets.
    There is also another problem. The phone while booting initially shows up the android one boot animation, then the one with Nokia and the Nokia tune plays. But after this, the screen dims like most phones do and then it goes back to android one boot animation again maybe for a second and then nokia tune plays partially and then this happens two or three times before the phone boots correctly. 
    Also, while deleting a contact, the deleting contact dialogue box appears, doesn't go away even after the contact is deleted.