Nokia 7 plus Android Pie Stable Built Bugs & Missing Feature Report.

1) No Message On Lock Screen 2) Dpi Error-Changing Size Display To Small, After Some Time it Changes to Default, Mainy Can Be Seen In Power Menu.

Nokia 7 plus Android Pie Stable Built Bugs & Missing Feature Report.

jd1999 jd1999
 / 
1) No Message On Lock Screen
2) Dpi Error-Changing Size Display To Small, After Some Time it Changes to Default, Mainy Can Be Seen In Power Menu.
3) In Quick Setting Panel, Tiles With Double Line Font (Name & Description).
4) In Landscape Mode Cannot use Recent App Scroll Gesture.
5) Dosen't Shows Lockscreen Message On Ambient Display.
6) Some times Opening App Drawer From App Directly Shows Some Frame Drop And App Drawer Dosen't Open At Once.
7) Change Home Screen Google Search Bar Cause It Is Directly Intregrated From Google App, & Add Google Search Bar In App Drawer Cause It Runies Google Material Design 2, Plus Change Voice Search In Bar To Google Assistant.
8) Cannot Copy Text Are Image From Recent Screen.
9) Google Feed Dosen't Changes It's Background Colour To Dark If Dark Theme Is Applied While It's Present In Pixel Device.
10) Still Shows Default Launcher As Quick Setup Instead Of Pixel Launcher. I Know That Some Of You Will Tell That Pixel Launcher Is Only For Google Device, No But It's Not It Also On Android One Phones.

HMD Should Create Separate Page To Report Bugs And Features Missing.

Last Check On October Update.
And Humble Request To HMD Don't Ignore This Types Of Post On Fourms. It's One Of The Best Way To Give Request.

Comments

• jd1999 jd1999
     / 

More missing features and Bugs:

1) No home screen rotation in settings
    2) No color change setting in display setting ( display Saturation eg: natural, warm)
    3) Many times recent app switch via gesture Dosen't works
    4) Many times gesture Dosen't work
    5) Unpolished software
    6) Double tap on screen off Dosen't shows ambient display it directly shows lock screen
    7) Camera Not UI not similar as Gcam.
  • aniket thakur aniket thakur
    ✭✭✭  / 
    jd1999 said:

2) No color change setting in display setting ( display Saturation eg: natural, warm)
    5) Unpolished software
    6) Double tap on screen off Dosen't shows ambient display it directly shows lock screen
    6th & 7th are vague
    Double tap to wake mean to wake up the device and not to show ambient display.
    Camera UI not similar as GCam 😐 because it's Nokia's camera app. If you want GCam just download pixel 3xl camera mod. Stock android doesn't mean that it will provide GCam to you.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    jd1999 said:
    1) No Message On Lock Screen 2) Dpi Error-Changing Size Display To Small, After Some Time it Changes to Default, Mainy Can Be Seen In Power Menu. 3) In Quick Setting Panel, Tiles With Double Line Font (Name & Description). 4) In Landscape Mode Cannot use Recent App Scroll Gesture. 5) Dosen't Shows Lockscreen Message On Ambient Display. 6) Some times Opening App Drawer From App Directly Shows Some Frame Drop And App Drawer Dosen't Open At Once. 7) Change Home Screen Google Search Bar Cause It Is Directly Intregrated From Google App, & Add Google Search Bar In App Drawer Cause It Runies Google Material Design 2, Plus Change Voice Search In Bar To Google Assistant. 8) Cannot Copy Text Are Image From Recent Screen. 9) Google Feed Dosen't Changes It's Background Colour To Dark If Dark Theme Is Applied While It's Present In Pixel Device. 10) Still Shows Default Launcher As Quick Setup Instead Of Pixel Launcher. I Know That Some Of You Will Tell That Pixel Launcher Is Only For Google Device, No But It's Not It Also On Android One Phones. HMD Should Create Separate Page To Report Bugs And Features Missing. Last Check On October Update. And Humble Request To HMD Don't Ignore This Types Of Post On Fourms. It's One Of The Best Way To Give Request.
    Some of the issues aren't issues
    4th) I'm able to do that if I'm not mistaken in what you are trying to say
    5th) it's lame as it's lockscreen message & not ambient screen message. It's supposed to be displayed on lockscreen.
    10th) Somehow after pie update the pixel launcher won't install as it has issues with stock launcher.(it's an issues)
    You missed screen flickering, battery drainage, no pie screenshot editor 😅
  • jd1999 jd1999
     / 
    jd1999 said:

5) Unpolished software
    6th & 7th are vague
    Camera UI not similar as GCam 😐 because it's Nokia's camera app. If you want GCam just download pixel 3xl camera mod. Stock android doesn't mean that it will provide GCam to you.
    In Pixel devices in off screen double tap is use then it will directly go to ambien display not to lock screen according to that Nokia phones also should have same features.
  • jd1999 jd1999
     / 
    jd1999 said:
    1) No Message On Lock Screen 2) Dpi Error-Changing Size Display To Small, After Some Time it Changes to Default, Mainy Can Be Seen In Power Menu. 3) In Quick Setting Panel, Tiles With Double Line Font (Name & Description). 4) In Landscape Mode Cannot use Recent App Scroll Gesture. 5) Dosen't Shows Lockscreen Message On Ambient Display. 6) Some times Opening App Drawer From App Directly Shows Some Frame Drop And App Drawer Dosen't Open At Once. 7) Change Home Screen Google Search Bar Cause It Is Directly Intregrated From Google App, & Add Google Search Bar In App Drawer Cause It Runies Google Material Design 2, Plus Change Voice Search In Bar To Google Assistant. 8) Cannot Copy Text Are Image From Recent Screen. 9) Google Feed Dosen't Changes It's Background Colour To Dark If Dark Theme Is Applied While It's Present In Pixel Device. 10) Still Shows Default Launcher As Quick Setup Instead Of Pixel Launcher. I Know That Some Of You Will Tell That Pixel Launcher Is Only For Google Device, No But It's Not It Also On Android One Phones. HMD Should Create Separate Page To Report Bugs And Features Missing. Last Check On October Update. And Humble Request To HMD Don't Ignore This Types Of Post On Fourms. It's One Of The Best Way To Give Request.
    Some of the issues aren't issues
    4th) I'm able to do that if I'm not mistaken in what you are trying to say
    5th) it's lame as it's lockscreen message & not ambient screen message. It's supposed to be displayed on lockscreen.
    10th) Somehow after pie update the pixel launcher won't install as it has issues with stock launcher.(it's an issues)
    You missed screen flickering, battery drainage, no pie screenshot editor 😅
    In 4th one I am trying to say that if you are in landscape mode then in gesture only you can go to app drawer or you can directly minimize the app(Home action) but you cannot switch between recents apps or even you can't scroll between all apps by slide gesture. 
    And yes screen flickering issue is there. 
    But screenshot editor of pie is limited to pixel device and I didn't saw any battery issue I am able to get almost 8-9 hours in single charge with continuous usage on 4G.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I'm able to scroll between apps in landscape too. On Oreo battery life was around 11 to 13 hrs for me, now it's 7-8 hrs only
    ✭✭✭  / 
    jd1999 said:
    jd1999 said:

5) Unpolished software
    6th & 7th are vague
    In Pixel devices in off screen double tap is use then it will directly go to ambien display not to lock screen according to that Nokia phones also should have same features.
    Some features are limited to pixel only 😐
  • jd1999 jd1999
     /  edited 2:29AM
    jd1999 said:
    jd1999 said:

5) Unpolished software
    6th & 7th are vague
    Some features are limited to pixel only 😐
    Yes some feature are only limited to pixel and I never used device on Oreo cause I purchased it when it got Android p dp3 so from then battery life is best