Nokia 7 plus Android Pie Stable Built Bugs & Missing Feature Report. - Page 2

It was present in Oreo....

Nokia 7 plus Android Pie Stable Built Bugs & Missing Feature Report.

Comments

• utpal debbarma utpal debbarma
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It was present in Oreo.... update also.....we just have to wait to get it fixed......try turning of the Adaptive brightness.......if it doesn't help.....we have to wait for the next Maintenance update
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    New issue found:
    1) Screen Flickering issue.
    2) Very poor signal connectivity even poor than 10k phone. Tested on Idea 4G, Jio 4G, Airtel 4G.
    3) Adaptive Battery is not optimising battery cuz it should increase battery life but it's decreasing previously i was getting 5-6 hrs of screen on time but now it's only giving me 3-4 hrs.
    4) Sometimes phone gets even slower than Snapdragon 400 series processor and also start laying. 
    5) Super frame drops.
    6) Gestures Dosen't works properly.
    7) fingureprint unresponsive while it's locked(when screen is turn off). Only way to enable it is to wake device. 
    8) Very Slow SP Update according to android one device from 3 months. And no bug fixes are provided. 
    9) Phone Heating Issue in casual gaming and multasking.
    10) Some Many Stable apps sucks of crashes without any popup. 
    11) If system UI tuner is access than if u press home key it will stop working.Only way to close is by back key.
    12) If Do Not Disturb While Gaming is used on app than some notification or all notification are not visible even after closing it as well as sound for notification is not silent. 
  • Thanks
    wyk said:
    Press volume up & power button simultaneously until it vibrates for a soft reset. 

• Phone is working now
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nov update installed (manually):
    Fixes & Improvement:
    1) Dpi error fixed in QUICK SETTING TILES.
    2) Lock screen message fixed.
    3) Speed improvement.
    4) Animation speed improvement.
    5) Added always on display while charging.
    6) Connectivity on 4G and Wi-Fi improved little bit.
    7) Camera clarity increased & added HDR on in camera.
    8) Adaptive brightness fixed.
    9) Now fingerprint is super responsive face unlock fixed.
    Bugs:
    1) Still no fix in DPI of volume rocker and power button 
    2) Google card on the left side of launcher gets a downgrade (Instead of Google name it shows the search bar).
    3) Switching between apps still stucks many time even going to app drawer directly from the app stucks many time you want going to recent tray stuck many time easy way to get out of it is to press back button.
    4) Testing on battery life I will update in this thread after testing the battery life intensively.
    5) Previously on dock(Place Bellow Google Search Bar on home screen) we were able to place 7 app now we are only able to put 5 apps on dock as well as in app drawer the aspect ratio was 7x7 now it's 5x7 (I tried to fix it by changing display resolution because in previous update if you turn your display to HD Plus you are only able to see 5 apps in dock but if you have full HD plus there will be 7 apps but it didn't get fixed).
    Hopes so HMD to fix all bugs in next update.
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    Fixes & Improvement:
    3) Speed improvement.
    Bugs:
    2) Google card on the left side of launcher gets a downgrade (Instead of Google name it shows the search bar).
    3) Switching between apps still stucks many time even going to app drawer directly from the app stucks many time you want going to recent tray stuck many time easy way to get out of it is to press back button.
    4) Testing on battery life I will update in this thread after testing the battery life intensively.
    5) Previously on dock(Place Bellow Google Search Bar on home screen) we were able to place 7 app now we are only able to put 5 apps on dock as well as in app drawer the aspect ratio was 7x7 now it's 5x7 (I tried to fix it by changing display resolution because in previous update if you turn your display to HD Plus you are only able to see 5 apps in dock but if you have full HD plus there will be 7 apps but it didn't get fixed).
    November update has been pulled off. These can be the reasons behind them. But device is running smoothly on November sp so they might bring the update on air in few days with the fixes of the bugs present in current sp
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    Fixes & Improvement:
    3) Speed improvement.
    Bugs:
    Screen flicker is fixed too.
  • JD1999 said:
    Fixes & Improvement:
    3) Speed improvement.
    Bugs:
    Hy, I'm new! 
    My lock screen msg still isn't shoving, photos are blury unless hand is very still(don't know is there any topic about that) I would love if they put allways on screen like I had on 7s edge...
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    More bugs in Nov update:
    1) Screen flickering issue while locking device.
    2) Always On Display is not always on it turns off after 1-2 mins.
    3) If Always On Display is on then after 5-10 sec screen goes black with nothing on it and comes back again in 5-10 sec.(This happens multiple time)
    4) In Always On Display there no pixel live wallpaper integration.
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    Fixes & Improvement:
    3) Speed improvement.
    Bugs:
    Hy, I'm new! 
    My lock screen msg still isn't shoving, photos are blury unless hand is very still(don't know is there any topic about that) I would love if they put allways on screen like I had on 7s edge...
    1) Just check that you have kept any lock screen message.Settings>Security & Location>Then gear icon(next to screen lock)>lock screen message
    Note: If there is any notification on lockscreen then it will not show lock screen message you need to clear all the notifications.
    If it is still not showing just change the lock screen message or write that same message again and save it and then reboot the device.
    2) I don't no clarity and optimisation of the stock camera cause I don't use it, I use Google camera.
    3) Always On Display is available but it's hidden in Settings>System UI Tuner.
    You can enable system UI tuner by the help of Nova launcher or you can download any app that can access your activities section. This is 100% secure.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    More bugs in Nov update:
    3) If Always On Display is on then after 5-10 sec screen goes black with nothing on it and comes back again in 5-10 sec.(This happens multiple time)
    4) it is limited to pixels only 
    2) configure it under system ui tuner
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    More bugs in Nov update:
    4) it is limited to pixels only 
    2) configure it under system ui tuner
    4) It is not limited to pixel device any device running Android 9 can have it, you just need to install pixel 3 live wallpaper.
    After several reboots I found that live wallpaper is extended to Always On Display but as soon as Always On Display restart after 10-15 sec then it's gone.
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    More Bug found in November patch:
    1) No battery percentage in quick settings tiles.

• wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Donno but live wallpapers except three or four feels seriously laggy. May be optimised for SD84 series or pixel. 
  • JD1999 said:

How is the battery usage compare to October's. Is it any near oreo? 
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:

How is the battery usage compare to October's. Is it any near oreo? 
    Battery life good I tried in gameplay 4 hrs 15 minmin  55% 
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:

Sorry writing mistake that there is no battery percentage of bluetooth device in quick settings panel
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    December update:
    No bug Fixes are provided on security patch.
  • This feature missing to. Cannot Copy Text Are Image From Recent Screen. 
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This feature missing to. Cannot Copy Text Are Image From Recent Screen. 
    It's limited to pixel
  • The new emoji added in Pie are available but do not come up in autocomplete or emoji search.

For example:

Open Keyboard.
    Type Cat. The cat emoji is suggested.

Open Keyboard.
    Type Raccoon. The raccoon emoji is not suggested.

Open the emoji picker and browse through manually to confirm the raccoon emoji is present.
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    December SP BUG LIST:
    Hotspot is ON notification not showing.
    Fixes:
    Google feed downgraded in last update is now fixed.
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Discover feed got dark theme on pixel device and Essential phone(some users), but Nokia didn't get why.Plz Nokia give us dark maode for Google feed cuz pixel launcher was having partial dark theme for discover from very long time.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    December SP BUG LIST:
    Hotspot is ON notification not showing.
    Fixes:
    Google feed downgraded in last update is now fixed.
    Yes and even notification of downloading of play Store is not showing up
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    & phone Contact theme switching is locked with message app theme settings.
    Also the screenshot editor is missing which is a prime feature of 🥧.
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said: 
    You need to turn off night mode option in developer option to get that theme switch option.
    Screenshot editor is limited to pixel.
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    wyk said: 
    You need to turn off night mode option in developer option to get that theme switch option.
    Its just an workaround for Nokia phone but working fine in MI a2. We need fixes with the nav bar.
    Srry u r wrong...  Screenshot editor is available for all who is able to install pie. Look at the report from the Verge https://www.theverge.com/2018/5/9/17329476/android-p-features-list-google-io-2018  😊. 
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    App theme switching is working fine with the message app theme switching. Soo dnt need to turn on developer option. 
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    JD1999 said:
    wyk said: 
    Its just an workaround for Nokia phone but working fine in MI a2. We need fixes with the nav bar.
    Srry u r wrong...  Screenshot editor is available for all who is able to install pie. Look at the report from the Verge https://www.theverge.com/2018/5/9/17329476/android-p-features-list-google-io-2018  😊. 
    No it's not
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    App theme switching is working fine with the message app theme switching. Soo dnt need to turn on developer option. 
    I was tell it for contact and phone app cuz it's locked you can unlock it via method I said.