System UI

"System UI is not responding", been facing the problem of non responsive ui from 2 days. It's has crashed 3 times.

System UI

"System UI is not responding", been facing the problem of non responsive ui from 2 days. It's has crashed 3 times.

Comments

• Rhaegar Rhaegar
    ✭✭  / 
    Then you better update the phone to new android pie! This might solve the problem
  • marcolopes marcolopes
    ✭✭  / 
    Many many performance issues with NOKIA 5 since DAY 1... (i had TWO of them, still using one, to my despair). I've reported this to NOKIA many times... no fix was given (factory reset resolves nothing, and neither soft reset - VOL UP + POWER).

Phone gets sluggish performance after few minutes of intensive use, or few hours of no use...

NOTE: if you want to CRASH the phone, use Google Earth navigation (browse 3D cities, or jump from place to place). After few minutes the phone becomes SLUGGISH and system eventually crashes with "system ui is not responding" and phone becomes unresponsive.
  • Observing this issue "SystemUI not responding" almost everyday on Nokia 6.1 plus with Android 9. Is there any resolution for this ?
  • marcolopes marcolopes
    ✭✭  / 
    Observing this issue "SystemUI not responding" almost everyday on Nokia 6.1 plus with Android 9. Is there any resolution for this ?
    No. I've tried everything(??). I spent hours and hours trying to optimize, install, uninstall, cache clean, reset, etc... NOTHING works.

Another thing is the way i can easily CRASH the phone with simply using Google Earth... seems it cannot manage the "stress" of some operations and simply freezes...