Apps and profiles missing

Hello. I wish to put my nokia 3310 3g on silent mode but cannot find the profiles option. Is there a way to put it on silent?

Apps and profiles missing

Yusuf Yusuf
 /  edited January 7
Hello. I wish to put my nokia 3310 3g on silent mode but cannot find the profiles option. Is there a way to put it on silent? Also twitter and facebook are not preinstalled on my phone. How can i download them? Thank you

Comments

• ChrisC ChrisC
     / 

I have the profile question as well. I can't work out how to put the phone to silent.

• user1514486318054 user1514486318054
     /  edited January 17
    I’m having this issue too. Cant find the profile menu anywhere
  • RTurney RTurney
     / 

This is a great phone over all but since it is missing the ability to quickly change between silent and not silent it is fatally flawed. Currently I am turning it off when I am somewhere it cannot ring. I have used these type of phones since 2003, I've never seen one that lacked a silent mode. That is not really acceptable. What a disappointment.

For now, I'll be switching back to my U2800A. Maybe this phone will get better software in the future.

• Just long press the # key and adjust the volume. It can be adjusted between 1 and 9, but also set to Beep and Silent.