Bug report

In India Nokia 6.1 plus just get Android 9.0 its have a bug that night mode is not working in developer settings.

Bug report

In India Nokia 6.1 plus just get Android 9.0 its have a bug that night mode is not working in developer settings. Its automatically "trun off" whrn it select "always trun on"

Comments

• It's work but you see schedule is on or off
  • I bought nokia 6.1 plus yesterday (running 8.1 oreo) , there is a bug i would like to report & get assistance over it.
    When i open smart lock in security, that pannel is totally blank (full white screen).
    I am attaching screenshot. Please assist me over it ASAP. I would be thankful
  • Grzesio Grzesio
    ✭✭  / 
    My wife have the same problem
  • HMD_Laura HMD_Laura
    Staff member  /  edited November 2018
    I bought nokia 6.1 plus yesterday (running 8.1 oreo) , there is a bug i would like to report & get assistance over it.
    When i open smart lock in security, that pannel is totally blank (full white screen).
    I am attaching screenshot. Please assist me over it ASAP. I would be thankful
    Hi @user1542592622639

please have a look at the FAQs for Nokia 6.1 plus >here<. This question is answered there :)

Best regards, 
    Laura  

• @HMD_Laura . That solution worked well for me 👍. As i said i am really thankful 😀
  • in nokia 6.1 plus, every time you click on any device listed in "connected apps" menu (under settings) and back, the lists of "connected apps" will get double.
  • Camera makes a very poor quality video while in slow motion. It must be improved/optimised to some extent and, give atleast a fair quality during shoot.
  • apm apm
    ✭✭  / 
    The system UI doesn't respond sometimes. It shows a dialogue box saying system ui is stopped. I get a complete black screen.  I have to restart the phone
  • Harsh9799 Harsh9799
    ✭✭  / 

Bug in notification panel and small fonts .......

• Bug in notification panel and small fonts .......
    Set the display size and font size to default.that may help you.
  • Nokia 6.1 plus after updating to Jan security pach SCREEN CAST is now working.
    Nokia 6.1 plus has bugs every month am not satisfied.
  • Farrenswolf Farrenswolf
     /  edited March 9
    There is something wrong with my smarthpone. Every time I put in the earphones in the audio jack, suddenly when I opened another application, the volume drops itself eventhough i didn't press the volume button. I thought it was a problem with the ttesport earphone, just when the test was blocked
    To be honest , this problems really annoying.
    I tried to factory reset my phone, but the bug or the problem still exists. I hope I can get a solution as soon as possible.
  • I have a nokia 6. Whenever i restart it my fingerprints are gone. And the caller cannot hear me correctly. And also my phone is heating very fast. All of this happened after tha androidtha android pie updste
  • Basu G Basu G
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi there, I facing difficultly in making call from the recent call history. It's not allowing me to call to another number saved in same contact. Please update "Phone Call" app
  • Hi all!
    I'm confused between Nokia 7.1 and Nokia 6.1 plus (6gb). I really want to go for 7.1 but the latter has 16mp rear and front camera and also it's 6gb RAM at a lesser price. The reviews have me a lot more confused. Need an honest opinion.
    Thank you
  • Jyotil Raval Jyotil Raval
    ✭✭  / 
    When Phone is in landscape mode than from where you drag notification bar it comes from that side and other notification comes from the center.
  • Dogs over Humans Dogs over Humans
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 29
    Hi all!
    I'm confused between Nokia 7.1 and Nokia 6.1 plus (6gb). I really want to go for 7.1 but the latter has 16mp rear and front camera and also it's 6gb RAM at a lesser price. The reviews have me a lot more confused. Need an honest opinion.
    Thank you
    Go for Nokia 7.1, Nokia 6.1+ has faulty USB C port which leads to charging issue down the line. You can find several threads from users complaining about the USB C charging port, Nokia 7.1 has better HDR capable screen also Google Pixel phones have 4GB RAM as well and they run very well, future OS releases Android Q n so on will be far more optimized so I wouldn't worry about that.
  • balraj.g balraj.g
     /  edited April 9
    hai, Time showing wrongly in the homepage and notification bar also. I updated the mobile in the latest patch update. but;this issue not fixed. kindly fix it next release, its major issue very difficulty to view the correct time.
  • SteveWander SteveWander
     / 
    The battery drops pretty fast in Nokia 6.1 after last update in April.