Compact Phones

Dear All, Most of the thinking about this future product make every one happy.

Compact Phones

Abi Varma Abi Varma
 / 
Dear All,
Most of the thinking about this future product make every one happy.
Because most of the business ppl don't even like to carry mobile phone above the pocket. Even my Dad.
Likely some ideas... For these needies...
*5.3" or below full screen FHD+ HDR10 notch display with latest gorilla version
*Camera Primary : 12 + 5 with main (OIS/EIS) (1.7 aperture)
Secondary : 8 with wide angle lens
* Battery : 3050 mAh Li-Polymer Battery
*Below 8mm thickness
* New gen Snapdragon 660 AI supported soc
*Adreno 512
* Barometer, Proximity, Hall sensor, Gyroscope, compass, Ambientt and include all basic sensor, Infrared must.
*Gps,, with more satellites access like beidou, glonass and maximum what you can for better accuracy
No need water-resistant but splash proof is must.
* If you consider this i will order at first.
Please share your IDEAS ON THIS

Comments

• dbs dbs
     /  edited November 4

I'm all for Compact phones. As long as they're flagships.

But NO NOTCHES.

Notches are dumb design, look hideous and don't offer anything to consumers other than a useless notification/status bar as icons get severely reduced.

A notch - much like stock Android - are immediate deal breakers for me. I simply won't buy phones with any of them (even less if they bring both).

• Abi Varma Abi Varma
     / 
    Yes but people nowadays looking for sexy notch right.... Most of premium brands also moved to notch . That's why I mentioned that.
  • user1530860429636 user1530860429636
     /  edited November 16
    I agree with your post in general but 5.3" is a bit too large and Snapdragon 660 is also a bit lacking in tern of power nowadays. A 4.7" 18:9 phone with width less than 63mm, thickness less than 9mm would be great. I would personally prefer non-edgy-edges instead of rectangular cross section. If possible then waterproof, 4GB+ RAM and 64+GB ROM as well as a lighter weight would also be preferable, although it can be kinda difficult. Battery probably shouldn't be too large so that it can save space and weight. Notches or beidou doesn't really matter, just do it in the most space-efficienct way. Also, as mentioned on the other thread, LCD display would be a good idea despite using more spaces. 3.5mm headphone hack os also necessary.