Post Android Pi upgrade hotspot not woking.......googled the issue and found that many people facing

Post Android Pi upgrade hotspot not woking.......googled the issue and found that many people facing same issue  Anyone can help?

Post Android Pi upgrade hotspot not woking.......googled the issue and found that many people facing

Post Android Pi upgrade hotspot not woking.......googled the issue and found that many people facing same issue 

Anyone can help?

Comments

• I am having the same issues. I opened a ticket with Nokia and all the fixes didn't work. Was told that there needs to be a patch applied to fix the issues. When asked about timing I was told soon .

Note of complaint:. I'm not sure what the forums are supposed to accomplish .I see a lot of people with the same issues and no response from Nokia on what is going on .It would be nice to have a response to issues or a link to known issues and anticipated fix date .

Thanks
  • Wifi and hotspot is not working
  • Both WiFi and hotspot are definitely working fine on my phone. Kindly refer to my answer to the "WiFi not connecting" post in this forum. I am sure, it will definitely solve all the problems you might be facing in this phone.